14 October 2008

Finally!

The moment you hav all been waiting for!

And the kid is...
either! I'm serious! Look:

A student:
Go to school! I'd rather not stay at home. Yes, learning is important. According to my mom, I need some relaxaton time. I can wait for that! English, math, social studies, and science, stuff has priority. Like video games, lame! Is the word that describes school awesome? Man, today's Saturday.

C student:
Go to school? I'd rather not. Stay at home? Yes! Learning is important, according to my mom. I need some relaxaton time! I can wait for that English, math, social studies, and science. Stuff has priority like video games! Lame is the word that describes school. Awesome man, today's Saturday!

Tada!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Way to wake me up Lil!

Welcome back!

Delanie Rio said...

Oh God! I was so sure, and then...you ruin my dreams!!! Lol. You put the poll on your 'yopp' blog, too. Does that mean you're not going to update this one anymore?