*~*~*a.k.a following my rambling thoughts as they mosey through the endless countryside of my mind...*~*~*
Hey, I visit this page! :)
ha! I remember doing that project!!I find it funny that Horton is on your header, considering the current circumstance at our school right now <3 :O seussical, madrigal, Wendy's taleicle, you know the rest lol.
yay! I FEEL LOVED. I love you guys. you know the resticle.
LOL
I read the part about the silver dollars. Scary!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey, I visit this page! :)
ha! I remember doing that project!!
I find it funny that Horton is on your header, considering the current circumstance at our school right now <3
:O seussical, madrigal, Wendy's taleicle, you know the rest lol.
yay! I FEEL LOVED. I love you guys. you know the resticle.
LOL
I read the part about the silver dollars. Scary!
Post a Comment